POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New in QuaSZ : New in QuaSZ Server Time
3 Aug 2024 06:16:02 EDT (-0400)
  New in QuaSZ
From: Terry
Date: 2 May 2004 22:00:01
Message: <web.4095a635c4eac183003020f0@news.povray.org>
For those interested in using external objects in POV  v3.5, I have added a
new export option in QuaSZ.  This outputs quaternions as triangle objects
as part of a simple POV scene. I have posted a picture to the
binaries.image newsgroup as an example. If there is enough interest in this
I will add the option to other programs in the Mystic Fractal line that
support 3-D exports.  As always I am open to suggestions for any additions
or changes that would improve the programs.

Best wishes,

Terry
--
http://www.mysticfractal.com